DIDGERIDOO

DIDGERIDOO

What's this captivating sound?
It's elating,
Exciting..
I'd like it to go on and on.
The original inhabitant
Who's surrounding me with his love
Dancing with his feast..
If you wish to console me by a sound
Play for me the Didgeridoo.

The Aborigine has made it round reed,
Higher than him,
It succumbs him when he blows,
His breath always bows to it..
But when he blows!!
He creates this captivating sound.

Click - Sticks..
The dust is overflowing
Surrounding
Due to the tanned steps.
The field was stirred up,
Blown up..
When they turned,
The evening was turned on
And life started to turn.
**
Read more...

هناك 3 تعليقات:

  1. غير معرف3:25 م

    I LOVE this one!

    ردحذف
  2. غير معرف8:25 م

    dear mr baini,

    i loved this poem.i believe that every soul on earth should read your beautiful stories and poems!!!

    from Andre
    2 pink

    ردحذف
  3. غير معرف10:13 م

    You take my breath away, Mr Baini

    ردحذف