My Aunts

1
My aunty Clara,
Indiscriminate love
Was her motto.
Her smile glittered
Like the stars
And like the candles
In the church
2
The amazing tenderness
Of my aunt Hannah
Has no boundary.
She always presents like a flower,
And with pride, I utter her name
3
My aunt Therese,
An abundant fountain
That flows with warmth
And with compassion.
She is like a book of prayer,
With letters more precious than diamonds
4
I missed my beloved mother,
Who alleviated all my worries,
She knitted me an attire of love.
And with a constant sign of the cross.
She kept me, blessed and protected.
5
They went beyond the pearly gates,
But in my heart, they will always be,
The flowers with an eternal bloom.
I refuse to let my life
Be like an empty glass,
Void of my loved ones.
**
Writen by Charbel Baini
Translated by Elie shaanin

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق